Friday 20 November 2009

It begins...

Well, hello there. I am known as the Writer. Welcome to my blog. You've probably seen some of my videos on YouTube (where I drone on for about six or so minutes about books I've read). I have decided to set up this blog account to serve as my secondary area for reviewing books. Because I am now swimming in coursework and UCAS applications, I have little time to actually make videos. The free time I do have is spent reading books that I review or writing some of my own books. I have a life you know! But anyway, you can watch this blog space (I believe that's what they call it) for updates, whether you want to know what my next review is going to be on. If you have a special request for books I should read, leave a comment and I'll add it to my list. Be prepared for these titles to be my victims in the coming weeks:

Crocodile Tears by Anthony Horowitz (Done)
Power of Five by Anthony Horowitz (Done)
The Joshua Files: Invisible City by M G Harris (Done)
The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring by J R R Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment